Pony Club Australia academy
The Pony Club Australia Academy is designed to expand and enhance the certificate program by supporting the coaching and certificate manual systems with online content and activities.
This enables the use of digital media resources such as YouTube videos, audio clips, online games, interactive presentations, quizzes and online certificate testing/exams.
Interactive games are used to support the learning materials and engage users, making the experience more fun and memorable.
Curated video clips from horse experts around the world are also used to demonstrate important practical information.
Multiple choice quizzes, fill in the blanks, true or false questions and drag-and- drop are just some of the types of activities used throughout each course.
Click the button below to visit the Pony Club Australia Academy site. Use the instructions below to register and enrol.
- Click the Pony Club Australia Academy button on the PCA website (https://ponyclubaustralia.com.au/members/online-academy/), or use your web browser to navigate to the moodle site at: https://ponyclubaustralia.com.au/moodle/
- You should see a screen like this:
- Click on the LOGIN button at the top right of the screen.
- If you already clicked on LOG IN AS GUEST, click LOGIN again.
- You should see this screen:
- Click the CREATE NEW ACCOUNT button.
- This will take you to the information entry screen:
- Enter a USERNAME (lowercase letters only)
- Enter a PASSWORD (at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) such as as *, -, or #)
- Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS (twice)
- Enter your FIRST NAME and SURNAME
- Enter your CLUB NAME in the City/Town box
- Select AUSTRALIA as your country
- Click CREATE MY NEW ACCOUNT
- You will then receive an email to CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT, by clicking on the provided link.
- Navigate to the HOME PAGE, choose which of the Certificate Courses you want to enrol in. Currently, Certificates, E, D, D* and C are open